- The XPG SPECTRIX D60G DDR4 memory features a unique dual RGB light strip design that gives it the
- largest RGB surface area of any memory module! What’s more, it sports a wide frequency range from
- 3000-4133MHz and supports Intel® XMP 2.0 profiles for easy overclocking.
● Mesmerizing RGB lighting – supports software from
major motherboard makers, fully customizable and
● More RGB per mm2 –That equates to over 60% of
the module’s surface area.
● Supports the new Intel X299 platform and
implements baseline 2666MHz (via SPD settings)
● Fast clock speeds up to 4133MHz
● Superior power efficiency: 20% less draw than DDR3
(operating voltage decreased from 1.4V to 1.35V)
● Intel XMP 2.0 – more accessible overclocking
● RoHS compliant
SERIES XPG Spectrix D60 Speed (MHz) DDR4 3000MHz – 4133MHz Compatibility DDR4 3000 CL 16-18-18 at 1.35 V Dimensions (L x W x H) 133.35 x 45.93 x 8.4mm (±1mm) Operating Voltage 1.35V – 1.4V KIT TYPE 8GBX2 MEMORY TYPE DDR4 Operating Temperature 0°C to 85°C MEMORY SIZE 16GB Storage Temperature -20°C to 65°C Tested Latency CL16-20-20 Warranty** LIFETIME *Note Price, feature and specifications are subject to change without notice.