TUF GAMING X570-PLUS
TUF GAMING X570-PLUS | Motherboards | ASUS India
- AMD AM4 Socket: Ready for 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors
- Enhanced Power Solution: 12+2 Dr. MOS power stages, 6-layer PCB, ProCool sockets, military-grade TUF components, and Digi+ VRM for maximum durability
- Comprehensive Cooling: Active chipset heatsink, VRM heatsink, M.2 heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4
- Next-Gen Connectivity: Dual PCIe 4.0 M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports, exclusive Realtek® L8200A Gigabit Ethernet, TUF LANGuard and TurboLAN technology
- Realtek S1200A Codec: Pristine audio quality with unprecedented 108dB signal-to-noise ratio for stereo line-out and 103dB SNR for line-in
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including addressable RGB strips
- TUF Gaming Alliance: ASUS hardware ecosystem ensures the best compatibility and complementary aesthetics from components to case
From digital power control and an array of power stages to military-grade TUF components, TUF Gaming X570-Plus is armed to tame the latest AMD Ryzen CPUs.
1. Dr. MOS TUF Gaming X570-Plus’ CPU VRM utilizes 12+2 Dr. MOS power stages that combine high-side and low-side MOSFETs and drivers into a single package, delivering the power and efficiency that AMD’s latest processors demand. 2. 6-Layer PCB Multiple PCB layers shift heat away from critical components, providing more headroom to push your CPUs beyond stock speeds. 3. ProCool Sockets Compared with traditional power inputs, ProCool sockets are built to tight specifications to ensure flush contact with the PSU power lines. The lower impedance helps to prevent hotspots and connector failure. 4. TUF Components Certified military-grade TUF chokes and TUF capacitors deliver rock-steady power to the CPU, helping to improve system stability. 5. Digi+ VRM The Digi+ VRM voltage-regulator module (VRM) is one of the finest in the industry, ensuring ultra-smooth and ultra-clean power delivery to the CPU at all times.
COOLER BY DESIGN
1. VRM HEATSINK Large, high-mass heatsink with extensive surface that covers the VRM and choke areas. 1. THERMAL PAD High-quality thermal pads help transfer heat from the inductor and phase array to the heatsink. 2. ACTIVE CHIPSET HEATSINK A chipset heatsink with a dedicated chipset fan ensures optimal cooling for more stable performance. 3. M.2 HEATSINK The M.2 heatsink keeps the M.2 SSD at the optimum operating temperature for consistent performance and reliability.
Active Chipset Heatsink Solution
PCIe 4.0 provides twice the bandwidth for data flowing through the chipset, which creates more heat than the previous generation. The TUF Gaming X570-Plus features an actively cooled heatsink to prevent throttling during sustained transfers.
● Custom Delta Superflo Fan The custom low-noise fan features a high-durability bearing with a 60,000-hour L10* lifespan. * L10 bearing life is a standard metric that specifies the number of hours that 90% of the bearing are expected to continue successfully operating, as a minimum. ● Air Duct A specially-designed air duct helps the fan generate static pressure and concentrates air flow over the fins. ● Finned heatsink The heatsink fin density is optimized to maximize surface area while maintaining a low-resistance exhaust path.
COMPREHENSIVE FAN CONTROLS
TUF Gaming X570-Plus features the most comprehensive fan controls ever, configurable via Fan Xpert 4 and our award-winning UEFI BIOS.
● Multiple temperature sources Each header can be set to monitor and react to three user-configurable thermal sensors for workload-based cooling. And all settings can be easily managed by Fan Xpert 4 or UEFI.● All-in-one water-cooling set Enables full control of PWM or DC water pumps, perfect for both custom and self-contained cooling setups. ● 4-pin PWM/DC fan Every onboard header supports auto-detection of PWM or DC fans.
SafeSlot is the PCIe slot reinvented by ASUS and engineered to provide superior retention and shearing resistance. Manufactured in a single step using a new insert-molding process, SafeSlot integrates fortifying metal for an inherently stronger slot, which is then firmly anchored to the PCB through additional solder points.
ESD Guards prolong the life of components while preventing damage from electrostatic discharge, providing protection for up to +/- 10kV of air discharge and +/- 6kV of contact discharge — greatly surpassing the respective industry standards of +/- 6kV and +/- 4kV.
TUF LANGuard is a military-grade innovation that integrates advanced signal-coupling technology and premium surface-mounted capacitors to improve throughput, protecting the motherboard from lightning strikes and static electricity.
Onboard resettable fuses prevent overcurrent and short-circuit damage. This extends beyond I/O ports to DRAM to safeguard the lifespan of your system and connected devices.
Stainless-Steel Back I/O
TUF Gaming motherboards have a corrosion-resistant stainless-steel back I/O panel bonded with chromium oxide for a 3X longer lifespan than traditional panels
Exclusive Realtek S1200A Codec
TUF Gaming X570-Plus utilizes a unique audio codec designed in close collaboration with Realtek — the Realtek S1200A. It also features an unprecedented 108dB signal-to-noise ratio for the stereo line-out and a 103dB SNR for the line-in, providing pristine audio quality.
DTS Custom for GAMING Headsets
Hone your battle skills with exclusive DTS Custom onboard audio. Utilizing advanced emulation techniques to create positional cues via stereo headphones, DTS Custom takes onboard audio to a new frontier. With three presets ― Aerial, Soundscape, and Tactical ― for different genres, you’ll have a distinct advantage in every game.