ASUS ROG Ryujin 360 Is The Flagship All-In-One Cooler For High-End Builds Designed To Deliver The Best Thermal Performance. Featuring Noctua Industrial PPC Fans For Cooler And Quieter Operation, Plus An Embedded Fan In The Pump Housing For Additional Cooling To The VRM And M.2, ROG Ryujin Keeps Your System Running Its Absolute Best. Coupled With A LiveDash OLED That Displays System Stats Or Custom Graphics And Aura Sync RGB Lighting, ROG Ryujin Is The Ultimate Thermal Solution Destined To Become A Vital Part Of Your Gaming Rig.
Asus ROG RYUO 240 Is A Series Of High-Performance CPU Liquid Coolers Designed For Compact And Mid-Sized Gaming Builds. As The First CPU Coolers From ROG, The Ryuo Series Brings The Performance, Features And Design Details You Expect From ROG To A Vital Part Of Your Gaming System. Featuring An Embedded 1.77-Inch LiveDash Color OLED Display That Enables Monitoring Of Real-Time System Stats As Well As Displaying Personalized Image Or Animation, ROG Ryuo Lets You Ensure Your System Both Runs And Looks Its Best. Together With Aura Sync Support For Harmonized RGB Lighting Effects, ROG Ryuo Coolers Deliver Stunning Aesthetics Along With Game-Changing Performance.
- Aura Sync : Advanced customization with addressable RGB LEDs and Aura Sync compatibility
- OLED Power Display : Real-time power draw monitoring with OLED Power Display
- ROG Thermal Solution : 0dB cooling with dustproof IP5X Wing-blade Fan and ROG heatsink design
- 80 PLUS Platinum : Built with 100% Japanese capacitors and other premium components
- Sleeved Cables : For easy building and superior aesthetics
- Trio Rings with RGB pump lighting effect
- All-In-One CPU Liquid Cooler offer maintenance-free, compact & easy-to-install
- Both sides of radiator can be installed with fans
- Teflon Tube and durable
- Sync to 5V 3-pin RGB header: MSI, GIGABYTE, ASRock, BIOSTAR and ASUS. Supports motherboard sync software that has Addressable header (ASUS, AsRock, BIOSTAR), JRAINBOW (MSI), or Digital Pin Header (GIGABYTE)
- Copper Base Plate Outstanding thermal conductivity